As part of Family Business Week 2023, we are showcasing the exciting young people who are the future family business leaders, and sharing best practice on how they can be supported and nurtured.
The next generation are the stewards of their family business for generations to come, and as a leading form of responsible business, family firms have a huge role to play in building a more prosperous and sustainable future. At this summit we will explore the future challenges facing both the businesses and the individuals, and discuss the role that Government, business organisations, and family members have to play in ensuring the next generation and well equipped to succeed.
Hear from policymakers, leading family businesses and the next generation of family business, at this Family Business Week Summit.
Family Business Week is generously sponsored by NatWest.
- How the political and regulatory environment needs to respond to ensure the family business leaders have the support they need for a successful future.
- How to encourage your next generation to get involved in the family business; how to give them space to make their own way; and how to help them prepare for leadership.
- Future family leaders ’ambitions, plans, challenges and how they intend to build on legacy.
Who should attend?
This event is for Family Business UK Members and anyone working in or with family businesses looking to:
- engage with policy makers and regulators to ensure the voice of the family business sector is heard.
- contribute their ideas and challenges around the support offered to family businesses.
- gain insight into helping the next generation to thrive.
14:00-14:30 Registration and refreshments
14:45-15:45 Supporting the Next Generation of Family Business
15:45-16:15 Refreshment Break
16:15-17:00 Helping Your Next Generation of Leaders to Thrive
17:00-17:15 Future Leaders in Family Business
17:15-17:30 Ones to Watch Showcase
17:30 Closing Remarks
17:30-19:00 Networking Reception
Kindly hosted by: KPMG, 15 Canada Square, London E14 5GL
At NatWest, we understand the dynamics of our family business customers. We are focused on supporting them at every stage of their journey. Whatever the opportunity, be it succession planning, nurturing talent, maintaining sustainable growth, compliance on governance, expanding into new markets, our UK-wide team of Relationship Managers are here to guide our family business customers.
To find out more, be sure to speak to one of our Relationship Managers.
Turnover and eligibility criteria apply.