Join Conduit Connect’s next Generation Impact Academy on 6th-8th November in London.
Learn from top industry experts, lawyers and impact investors, on topics including building an impact framework, understanding diligence, managing an impact portfolio and looking for an exit. This three-day course also includes portfolio company site visits, a finale dinner at The Conduit Club, proprietary investment opportunities, lunch and refreshments.
Our exciting lineup of speakers include:
- Sophie Bidwell, Co-owner and NED, Springwise
- James Bidwell, CEO, Springwise
- Helen Oldham, Board Member, UKBAA
- Jo Dalton, Founder and CEO, JD & Co.
- Fabrice Bienfait, Senior Partner, Environmental Technologies Fund
- Eva Dimitriadis, Managing Partner, Conduit Connect
- Liam Black, Board Director, Investment Advisor, Author and Entrepreneur
- Rodney Appiah, Founder and Managing Partner, Cornerstone VC
- Francesca Spoerry, Centre for Sustainable Finance and Private Wealth
- Max Richardson, Senior Investment Director, Rathbones Group Plc
- Questions? Fill in this form to download the course prospectus and a member of the Conduit Connect team will get in touch
- Ready to go? Enrol today for the academy
- Use the 10% discount code: IFB10
- A member of the team will be in touch to confirm details
- ‘A journey. That is how I see it when it comes to impact investing. You want to be surrounded by likeminded, knowledgeable people, with skin in the game. Attending The Conduit Connect Generation Impact Academy gave me a broader view of all the aspects involved on the journey. It gives you access to a valuable network and definitely improves your chances of success’. Gabriel Lacerda, Impact Investor
- ‘I have read endless books on impact, but this course has been the closest I have ever got to understanding it and taking. I now have the confidence and power to go forward and start my impact investing journey”. Jimmy, Microsoft
- ‘I was completely blown away by the quality of the speakers, depth of knowledge, and passion;. Charlotte, Julius Baer