All businesses face risk – it is a matter of when, not if – and family-owned businesses are no exception. Adopting a more conservative approach towards managing their business operations, family businesses are often considered more risk averse.
As part of a series of family-owned business events, this discussion will look at how taking a proactive approach to managing cyber/tech risk can enhance competitive advantage and protect your business through:
- mitigating business interruption;
- reducing the financial impact of a cyber-attack and securing competitive insurance terms;
- reducing the reputational risk;
Two speakers, Fergus Bailie, CEO of Bailie Group, and Chris Bailey, Non-Executive Director of NG Bailey will share their perspectives on cyber risk management.
Also speaking will be with Mark Fawcett, Associate Director of Control Risks, a specialist global risk consultancy. Mark leads Control Risks’ cyber incident response services across Europe and Africa will provide first-hand practical experience in assisting clients with cyber incidents.
- Fergus Bailie – CEO of Bailie Group
- Chris Bailey – Non-Executive Director of NG Bailey
- Mark Fawcett – Associate Director of Control Risks
The event will be Chaired by Neil Davy – CEO of Family Business UK
Bowcliffe Hall, Blackburn Wing, Bramham, Wetherby, LS23 6LP
08:30 – 09:00 Registration and breakfast
09:00 – 10:30 Roundtable discussion