This Non-Family Executive Community meeting will look at how to best support owners and employees of the business transition ownership and leadership from one generation to the next.
The discussion will be hosted by the Haskins Group, renowned for their innovative and inventive approach to garden retailing since 1882. With imminent changes as the CEO steps back from the Board and the appointment of an external non-executive Chairman, the business will shift from entrepreneur-led to an executive team leadership model.
This real example will be used to provide depth to the following questions:
- How can non-family executives help steward the family and organisation through generational change?
- How can the interests of the outgoing family member(s) be recognised and accommodated, whilst the business plans for the future?
- What is the best way to communicate with and engage family members, as well as the rest of the business, in the transition process?
Who should attend?
- FBUK Non-Family Executives Community Members who are senior non-family business leaders
- FBUK Non-Family Executives Community Members who wish to share the unique experience and perspectives associated with leading a family business from the position of not being a family member themselves
Open to FBUK Non-Family Executives Community Members ONLY.
11:00-12:30 Round table discussion
12:30 onwards Networking lunch
Generously hosted by: Haskins Snowhill Garden Centre
West Park Road
Find out more and register to join the FBUK Non-Family Executive Community by emailing email@example.com.