2. What personal data do we collect?
The Operator collects the following personal data about its users:
- IP addresses
- Cookie data
- Email addresses submitted via contact forms
The Operator collects this data through Google Analytics and Mailchimp.
3. How do we collect this data?
The Operator collects this data through the following means:
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analytics service that tracks and reports website traffic. The Operator uses Google Analytics to track the number of visitors to the Website and the pages that they visit.
- Mailchimp: Mailchimp is an email marketing service that allows the Operator to send newsletters to its users. The Operator collects email addresses from users who sign up for its newsletter.
4. What do we use this data for?
The Operator uses this data for the following purposes:
- To improve the Website: The Operator uses this data to improve the Website by tracking how users interact with it.
- To send newsletters: The Operator uses email addresses to send newsletters to its users.
5. How long do we store this data for?
The Operator stores this data for the following periods of time:
- IP addresses: The Operator stores IP addresses for 26 months.
- Cookie data: The Operator stores cookie data for 13 months.
- Email addresses: The Operator stores email addresses for as long as users are subscribed to its newsletter.
6. Who do we share this data with?
The Operator shares this data with the following third parties:
- Google: Google Analytics is a third-party service that the Operator uses to track website traffic.
- Mailchimp: Mailchimp is a third-party service that the Operator uses to send newsletters.
7. What are users’ rights with regard to their data?
Users have the following rights with regard to their data:
- The right to access their data: Users have the right to request a copy of the data that the Operator holds about them.
- The right to correct their data: Users have the right to request that the Operator correct any data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to delete their data: Users have the right to request that the Operator delete the data that it holds about them.
- The right to object to processing: Users have the right to object to the Operator processing their data.
- The right to withdraw consent: Where the Operator is processing the user’s data on the basis of consent, the user has the right to withdraw their consent at any time.
8. How do users contact us with questions or concerns about their privacy?
If users have any questions or concerns about their privacy, they can contact the Operator using the following information:
10. Contact information